- Technical drawing
- Technical Writing
- Mechanical design
- Mechanical design machinery
- Flemisch Brabant
What you like to do
- As a Mechanical draftsman you are keen to work out 2D detailed production drawings from a 3D model according to the correct technical specifications.
- Improving existing parts or assemblies, correct dimensioning, indicating the finishing of materials, being familiar with shape and place tolerances... it is no trouble for you.
- Better than anyone you understand the need to document your work correctly. You love sorting out the technical customers files.
- You make up a realistic planning so you can deliver your work timely
- In order to perform your work optimally, you coordinate well with other engineering team members as well as with colleagues on the shop floor.
Other tasks you can be responsible for:
- preparing implementation and project documents (3D modelling and drawings, BOM,...)
- Creating transport drawings and assembly plans
- identifying purchasing needs, judgement of suppliers
- marking up project procedures and technical documents
- follow-up of production
- complaint handling
What you are
- You have a higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Your enthusiasm for mechanical engineering is what characterizes you.
- CAD programs and knowledge of materials have no secrets for you.
- You understand better than anyone that teamwork is "the way to go".
- You are accurate and hands-on.
- Variety and working in different sectors are the challenges that keep you on track.
- Junior? No problem, within Verhaert Onsite Consulting we work on everyone's development.
- You have knowledge of Dutch and/or English
Only EU residents who already hold a valid work permit will be considered for this role.
Do you find yourself in the description? And would you like to know more?
Who we are
Verhaert Onsite Consulting, part of the Verhaert group, is the partner of choice that gives
companies the capacity to innovate. We do this by bringing the right talents around the
table. That is what we are good at!
Our mission is to
- support our customers' innovation projects in transformation, resilience, acceleration and industrialization in various domains and across Flanders.
- continuously work on your personal growth by working on different projects, training and coaching
We offer you
- A variety of projects.
- The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
- A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
- An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
- 20 days vacation and 12 ADV-days