Who we are?
Moebius Design is the technical consultancy company within the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
In order to support our client specialized in Electronic design for specific applications, we have a challenging opportunity in Antwerp for 2 Validation Engineers.
We are eager to welcome Juniors in this job.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a jr validation engineer, you are involved in the validation and characterization of Image Sensor.
- You work in close cooperation with the product development team.
- You participate in the development of test concepts in together with Design, Customer and Suppliers
- When required, you develop/adapt the hardware of existing test platforms to the test requirements of the products
- Development of test software for Automatic Test Equipment
- Your main tasks are:
- You setup the sensor evaluation system (electrical/mechanical/light sources, optical etc..) in collaboration with your manager and colleagues
- Preferably, you do the development of test software and the scripting validation tests (python)
- Debugging of the sensor or system together with the Design colleagues are also an important part of your responsabilities
- As a hands on engineer you execute, evaluate, process, analyse and report validation measurements in the testlabs.
- Mutiple devices in different conditions
- Post processing measurements and regressions
- Analysis, documentation and reporting
- Technical Education (MSc) in Electronics
- Knowledge in Hardware- and Circuit Design
- Skills and interest in electronic validation, testing and measurement techniques (analog and Mixed Signal)
- Experience in ValidationTest Equipment is advantageous, strong intrest and eagerness to learn a must.
- Good in oral and written English communication
- Strong in team work and team communication
At Moebius Design (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You work together in multidisciplinary teams in and for the most diverse companies in many sectors.
You contribute to the success of a result-oriented strong technological environment and you can and can fully develop.
You continuously develop your technical, organsational and personal skills.
You become a master in innovation.