- Testing & validation
Moebius Consulting is the technical consultancy expert within the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
We are looking for a prototype test engineer in order to support our customers product development team in the Antwerp region.
Juniors are welcome.
As a test engineer you are responsible for testing internally developed prototypes within one or more project teams. Besides that, your challenge also includes basic research of components, in collaboration with the technical laboratories, the efficient planning of the test set-up, sharing knowledge with other test engineers and the continuous updating and/or renewal of test procedures.
You are responsible for:
- Realizing test setups, in cooperation with designers and project team members
- Management of specific test setups and security around the setup
- The execution of various functional tests and measurements on prototype compressors and components
- Evaluating, analyzing and reporting the test results
- The efficient planning and organization of the tests
- Suggesting and developing improvements in terms of performance, quality, reliability and safety.
You will work closely with the electrical mechanics (fitters), who will support you by giving assignments and instructions, guiding and training, during the assembly of the test object, the set-up of the test set-up, the application of the measuring points, etc.
You report to the Engineering Team Leader.
- You have a Master of Engineering Science or Master of Science or equivalent by experience.
- You have a great affinity and practical experience with technology.
- You analyze and use common sense, you are a creative problem solver.
- Your work is precisely and you have a critical attitude. You are passionate about technical challenges.
- You communicate fluently and adopt a proactive, open and positive style.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers. We work 40 hours a week, so you can enjoy 12 extra days off per year.