- Mechanisch ontwerp
- Mechanisch ontwerp machinebouw
Technology Engineer (development machines)
Who we are
Verhaert Onsite Consulting, part of the Verhaert group, is the partner of choice that gives
companies the capacity to innovate. We do this by bringing the right talents around the
table. That is what we are good at!
Our mission is to:
● support our customers' innovation projects in transformation, resilience, acceleration and industrialization in various domains and across Flanders.
● continuously work on your personal growth by working on different projects, training and coaching.
As a Technology Engineer you will be part of the team where the latest generation of highly efficient machines are developed.
In this role you will hold a key position within the team by taking ownership for mechanical and (rotor-) dynamic challenges in developing the latest generation of compressors. Your main responsibilities will exist of:
● Take ownership for mechanical and drivetrain modules
● Actively participate in project meeting
● Contribute towards unit conceptualisation, design activities, qualification plan
● Execute and check component specification and selection
● Support lab and field activities
● Close follow-up with all relevant departments: production, purchasing, service, etc.
● Consult experts within the company to find optimal solutions
● Capture and share lessons learned with other teams
● Support other product companies with localization of designs.
● You are a self-driven person with passion for technology and sustainability.
● PHD of science in mechanical, thermodynamic, aeronautical (or similar) engineering
● Static and dynamic mechanical knowledge, preferably combined with experience in calculations and simulations (e.g. modal analysis)
● Analytical mindset and aiming for perfection
● Strong communication skills to explain technical solutions within different tiers in the organization including management reporting.
● Knowledge of English is mandatory, Dutch is preferred.
● Up-to-date with latest technological and market evolutions
● Relevant software experience is a plus
○ Structural finite element analysis (e.g. ANSYS)
○ Modelling (e.g. Matlab)
○ CAD (e.g. Inventor)
We offer you
● A variety of projects.
● The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
● A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
● An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
● 20 days vacation and 12 ADV-days