- Project Management
Technical Project Manager (Research)
Wie zijn wij?
Verhaert On-site Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm founded in 2006 and specializes in innovation and product development. The organization provides solutions for companies and organizations in various sectors, including aerospace, medical devices, automotive and consumer electronics.
Together we work on challenging projects for leading clients and offer expertise in concept development, engineering, prototyping, testing and project management. The company has more than 150 employees .
Verhaert On-site Consulting is part of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
You will take up a project management role in a multi-disciplinary project for a biosensor platform. You will communicate to all internal and external stakeholders and ensure smooth operation of the project execution.
- Follow up technical roadmap with internal stakeholders;
- Inventory management and user feedback;
- Organize and manage technology platform meetings;
- Communication with external stakeholders and follow up of outsourcing.
- Project management skills with a strong technical background in sensors and/or technology;
- Very initiative-taking behavior;
- Excellent team player skills and flexibility;
- Strong communication skills (English);
- A background in Biology is optional, but nice to have.
- onsite 2/3 days a week (within team agreements)
- A variety of projects.
- The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
- A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
- An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
- 20 days vacation and 12 ADV-days