- Toegepaste Fysica
- Mechanisch Ontwerp
- Simulaties en Berekeningen
- Project Management
Systems Architect & Engineer Product Development Medical Devices
Wie zijn wij?
- You interact with the technical specialists on all components of the system.
- You develop prototypes that include optical, fluidic, mechanical and electrical components.
- The system architect Interfaces with external vendors for selection of components or procurement of customized parts.
- Bridge between tech teams and industrialization/manufacturing team.
- She/He monitors the interdependencies between components; continually assess critical specs; proactively anticipate risks and bottlenecks.
Knowledge and skills:
In this position the successful candidate will coordinate and drive the team on projects involving multiple technical experts and will have overall responsibility for building, refining and tracking requirements, interfaces and reporting to both the project manager and technical management.
This requires an interest inimaging systems and their link to the deployment of these systems into various applications.
You will be working with a team of researchers and engineers that focus on biomedical and optical technologies, with a finality in delivering the system to the customer.
- You have experience in people and project coordination in a high-tech environment and at least 5 years of relevant experience in leading medical systems design or product development
- You have experience in a prototyping and product development environment with an interdisciplinary team.
- Imaging systems and applications are familiar to you.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and fluent in English.