- Mechanisch Ontwerp
- Toegepaste Fysica
- Project Management
System Engineering Manager
You will take the lead in collecting all the requirements from user interactions, market analyses and regulatory advice, and building a complete user requirements document.
Together with the technical experts you will build a system architecture and translate this into the technical design specifications for the whole system.
Throughout the development, you will organize design review moments and risk analysis sessions, follow up on technical progress, while updating and maintaining the requirements.
You will become the liaison between the different development teams, able to provide the eagle eye perspective in technical discussions.
- Lead the collection and structuring of the user requirements
- Interact with the different stakeholders: end-users, customers, regulatory bodies
- Interact with the technical experts to translate the user requirements into system requirements
- Become the key person of the system as a whole, the liaison between the specialists
- Track the requirements throughout the product development, via design reviews
- Track the risks and mitigations via different risk analysis methods
Track the progress of the verification and validation activities
- You have a technical background in engineering, physics or similar
- You have experience in development of complex (medical) instruments
- Experience with requirement tracking software is a plus
- A team player with excellent communication skills and fluent in English