- Embedded Software
- Project Management
Moebius Consulting is the technical consultancy company within the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
We’re looking for a mature electronic system architect.
Your roles and challenges
As System Architect you conceptualize products, provides leadership and drives development of a wide range of technology based products.
A key job focus is analyzing technical specifications and system requirements to determine best approaches and feasibility of development within time and cost constraints of project expectations.
Your responsibilities are :
- Drive the development and maintain processes and methods for product and technology architecture development & documentation, system design & documentation, and requirements engineering.
- Identify the required internal and external resources
- Know and learn specific technologies to support the overall direction of product design and development.
- Define System Specifications, Product Architectures, design reviews, test plans, integration plans, etc., in collaboration with senior colleagues and customers.
And some more exciting responsibilities
Skills & Competences
- You hold the degree of Master in Science or in Engineering, and have at least 5 years experience in electronics design.
- You know how to apply advanced engineering mathematical concepts and operations such as: test reliability and validity, correlation techniques, sampling theory ...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch (no need to apply if you don't know Dutch).
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a company car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers. We work 40 hours a week, so you can enjoy 12 extra days off per year.