- Simulaties en berekeningen
We help our precious gold - our colleagues - to continuously grow by finding the right projects where they can use their skills, develop their knowledge and experience and by doing so, help us and our customers grow as a company.
For one of our key customers we really care about, we have a project as an experienced simulation engineer.
As simulation engineer you will use your expertise to support the ongoing simulations in the product development and cooperate to improve model build-up, model simulation and model validation methods. Communication, coordination and training will be essential to fulfil this function.
For this function the focus is mainly on structural simulations.
Your responsibilities are:
- Perform structural simulations as a core task.
- Investigate which simulations contribute the most in the development of our products.
- Investigate how model creation can be done faster and more accurately.
- Investigate the use of new simulation tools to expand the possibilities of simulations.
- Define standard model validation methods.
- Define good practice rules to perform the simulation.
- Define standard methods to analyse and report simulation results.
- Support development teams in the simulation of their units.
- Set-up trainings for the development teams based on the performed investigations and defined actions.
- Report clearly about the investigations.
- You have a Master engineering degree, good understanding of mechanics and vibrations;
- This position is open to candidates with experience in Finite Element Analysis;
- Knowledge of SimCenter3D/Nastran is a benefit;
- You have a creative mind and are eager to look for innovative solutions;
- You have an analytical background and problem solving mindset;
- You are able to work in an autonomous manner and can take initiative;
- Good knowledge of English is essential.
You become a member of a stable and ambitious innovation group with a wide network of customers, participating in exciting and challenging projects.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.