Sensor Test Engineer
Moebius Design is the technical consultancy company within the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
In order to support our client, we have a challenging opportunity in the Leuven region for a test engineer sensors.
- You will be responsible for the follow up and development of hardware camera platforms, as well as providing the means and methods to test infrared detector devices and cameras, comparing their performance to previously defined specifications.
- You will document your efforts using test procedures and reports.
- You will contribute to the development of infrared imaging devices for a wide variety of applications such as for space, industrial process monitoring, telecommunication, nighttime surveillance and automotive.
- You will work in close collaboration with colleagues in the engineering department, as well as the camera and device production and sales department.
- You have a Master Degree in Electronics.
- You have experience as an Electronic Design Engineer and you are able the valorize the build-up competences and insights in your function of test engineer.
- Knowledge and experience with sensor component design is big plus.
- You are able to communicate about complex concepts with non-specialists.
- You are motivated teamplayer, eager to learn.
- Fluent English is a must.
At Moebius Design (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You work together in multidisciplinary teams in and for the most diverse companies in many sectors.
You contribute to the success of a result-oriented strong technological environment and you can and can fully develop.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
You become a master in innovation.