Senior Innovation Consultant
Who is Verhaert Masters in Innovation?
Verhaert is a leading product development company. We develop innovative products and systems with a high added value.
Thanks to over 50 years of experience, we are able to guide and support other companies in their strategic and innovation approach.
Our employees are multidisciplinary high-tech professionals who enjoy having large diversity of assignments for companies in various sectors, such as consumer goods, healthcare, industry, internet of things and more.
Verhaert consultancy division offers a unique challenge for bright individuals who take pride in performing work with out-of-the-box thinking, accuracy, quality, and detailed follow-through in a casual, yet professional environment.
Senior profiles act as a lead consultant in residence at the clients’ site or at the Verhaert offices.
Your tasks & responsibilities
• Take the lead: Innovation projects can be subject to change. Agility and ownership is required to deal with change along the way and meet the client’s needs.
• Co-create: In a fast-paced consulting environment, our teams interact closely with senior management and co-create with client teams from a variety of industries to tackle complex business and innovation problems.
• Work in team: you will work with complementary profiles (eg. design, engineering or other business experts) on an extensive scope of responsibilities.
• Create insights: Our consultants proactively support a wide range of specific project needs while bringing visionary solutions backed up by sound arguments, insights and storytelling.
• Analyze & conceptualize: The tasks include market research, product definition, value engineering, business modelling, roadmapping, go-2-market approach development, strategy development etc.
• Integrate & consult: Our consultants aim at providing integrated innovation solutions (technology, business and customer/user centric) and actionable implementation roadmaps.
• You have a minimal of 3 years professional experience in leading business & innovation projects and/or product management. You demonstrate project management skills and leadership in the team.
• You dispose of a broad business economics baggage combined with a technological affinity and design thinking.
• You have a masters degree in Applied Economics, commercial or business sciences (master (applied) economics, commercial engineer, ...) or similar.
• You are up to date and follow the latest trends in topics such as design thinking, lean start-up, service design, innovation management etc.
• Experience in a consulting and/or technological development environment is highly recommended.
• You are an open communicator, have a positive charisma and commercial flair.
• You own the true consultancy skills: curiosity, analytical, synthesizing and problem solving abilities.
• You can take initiative, are self-assured, motivated, inquisitive and ready to listen.
• You work structured and thematic in a methodological manner and strongly maintain the helicopter vision.
• Speaking and writing is fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset.
• You are willing to travel abroad occasionally.
• At Verhaert, you arrive in a challenging and inspiring environment that guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
• You step into the exciting world of innovation and contribute to the future of many companies.
• You work together in multidisciplinary teams for the most diverse set of ambitious start-ups and leading corporates in many sectors.
• You develop your professional, personal, innovation & entrepreneurial skills during challenging projects.