- Project Management
Project Manager Machine Automation
Who we are
- You define and finalize project scope together with sales and the customer.
- Define and manage stage gate approach during complete project
- You initiate the project within the design & engineering team and with the customer.
- You manage the project team via regular project team meetings.
- You follow up the project engineers and review the documents.
- You have a clear overview over project schedule and milestones; you control and report project costs and cost to come.
- You anticipate on project risks and work out mitigation plans to minimize them.
- Report project status on a regular basis to the management and project steering committee.
- You invite the customer for project review meetings and project acceptance tests.
- Support commissioning engineers during start up.
- You hold a Master Degree in Electro-Mechanics, Automation, Electrical ...
- You have solid experience as project manager in machines, automation for food, pharmaceutical or fine chemical industry
- You have experience as a passionate project manager.
- You have the ability to steer and motivate a team of engineers: people management skills, analytical skills to manage complex projects.
- You are a respected partner for our customers.
- You have good communication skills and strive to optimize collaboration between environment in international teams and opportunities
- You are continuously looking for improvements in day by day project management
- English and Dutch are mandatory, French a nice plus
At Moebius Consulting (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational , project management and personal skills.
You wiill get an exciting, varied job with room for initiative and personal growth.
Working in a highly motivated and skilled team and with an international customer base.