- Project Management
Project Manager Innovation
Who we are
Moebius Design is the on site technical consultancy company within the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
To support the fast growing development department of our client, we are looking for an project manager innovation in the Brussels region.
As a project manager, these are the challenges ahead:
- You develop design briefs and specifications for the innovative developments, understand the expectations of consumers, customers and the company organisation.
- The project manager innovation manages the development from concept identification through to market launch using project management skills and techniques.
- You follow up on field testing.
- In order to achieve an excellent development track of your new products, you make sure that the fundamental engineering tools and concepts are applied and documented, such as: Design For Manufacturing, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Design Of Experiment, Root Cause Analysis,.. and this al for the to equipment design, manufacturing processes, customer applications and trouble shooting.
- You are also the person who leverages internal and external development resources, manages work with external vendors, suppliers, universities, and design agencies to enable agile development and quick decision making.
- Ensure that intellectual property rights are established and protected prior to commercialization of new products/equipment/devices.
- Manage compliance testing of new concepts, prototypes and pilot production units to ensure compliance with internal and external standards and requirements.
- Apply a hands-on mentality to conduct lab/field testing: guide the lab technicians on experimentation.
- You develop expertise in current and emerging relevant technologies.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with leading edge design and prototyping companies, universities, suppliers
- As PM Innovation you develop a healthy a relationship with our internal stakeholders at the different levels
- You also participate in and provide consulting related matters to project teams and key stakeholders.
- You collaborate with stakeholders to ensure projects progress and maximize value of the developments.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering, Science, Material, Technology, Industrial Design with a focus on innovation and technology
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in R&D of equipments and devices.
- Experience in R&D / innovation / Industrial design related jobs is mandatory
- Experience in project management is a must, ideally across multiple countries and disciplines
- You are fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
- You have thorough Project management skills in organisation, execution, planning and people management.
- You have technical knowledge and experience in the Food/Beverage industry
- You drive innovation: you generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- You demonstrate constructive discontent and propose opportunities for improvement
- Apply best practices; take appropriate risks and learn from the mistakes
- Rapidly implement and commercialize approved ideas
- You act like an owner and inspire others.
- You succeed