- Industrial Design
- Mechanisch ontwerp
- Technisch tekenen
Moebius Consulting is the technical consultancy company within the Verhaert Masters in Innovation Group.
We have an interesting job opportunity in Dendermonde area for a packaging engineer.
Freelancers are also welcome.
- You are responsible for the design of the the right packing configuration (cardboard, thermoforming, paper pulp, labels, pallets, …) for safe transport from the factory to the point of use in the assembly plant.
- You define, test and validate the optimum packaging design that meets customer and internal requirements (zero-defects, cost target, logistical flow, ergonomics and environmental legislation).
- You support the team towards packaging related issues.
- You are responsible for documentation (Drawings, R2S, RFP, Change Note, Change proposal, Reports)
- You support to packaging reporting and prevention plan towards environment law.
- You support towards purchasing department regarding supplier choice & packaging design.
- You hold a unique position in the organization. You receive your deliverables from part creation process (mostly from project manager & customer).
- You have a higher technical degree (bachelor or master).
- You have experience with 3D CAD software, preferably Creo.
- You are team minded and capable of working independently.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently English. Dutch is an asset.
Valid Belgian work permit is required; no need to apply without.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.