- Toegepaste Fysica
- Simulaties en Berekeningen
Masters in Innovation?
Masters in Innovation's On Site Technical Consultancy Company, Moebius Consulting has an interesting opportunity for a Microfluidics engineer in the Flemish Brabant region.
Jobdescription - Challenge
As a microfluidics engineer play a key role in:
- The design, execution and support of testing experiments in the lab
- Performing hands-on microfluidics and electrochemical experiments of advanced devices
- Measuring electrochemical test results using micro and nano-electrode arrays
- Analyzing these test results
- We are looking for someone with a background in electrochemistry and_or microfluidics
- Technical background in the field of electrochemistry, electrode characterization and testing
- Previous hands-on experience with microfluidics, microfluidic set-ups and microfluidic chip testing
- The candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication skills
- We appreciate open minded candidates with a multi-disciplinary attitude.
- Master or PhD in Engineering (Physics, Electro-Mechanical, Electrical, ... )
- A first experience in microfluidic device testing is a strong asset
- Experience with early prototyping development
- Knowledge of life science is an asset
- Hands-on lab experience is a must
- Fluent in English