- Mechanisch Ontwerp
Mechanical CAD designer
We are looking for a CAD designer who has a relevant experience in mechanical engineering.
As Mechanical CAD Engineer you will be responsible for the development and optimization of the existing and new products, using 3D CAD software, preferably Siemens NX.
You will furthermore design tools and be in direct contact with suppliers with respect to manufacturability (DFM) and assembly (DFA); as well as quality assurance.
Your hands-on mentality ultimately allows you to validate your designs through assisting with assembly and testing of the products.
- You have a technical degree and a relevant experience in mechanical engineering.
- You have an interest in consumer products.
- You have strong CAD skills, preferably with Siemens NX or knowledge of other CAD programmes.
- You have experience with FMEA’s as well as FEM analyses.
- You have experience with manufacturing tolerances and tolerance stack-ups and DFM and DFA.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers. We work 40 hours a week, so you can enjoy 12 extra days off per year.