- Project Management
- Mechanisch Ontwerp
(Junior) Project Engineer
Moebius Consulting is the technical consultancy expert within the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
We are looking for a project engineer in order to support our customers mechanical R&D team.
Juniors are welcome.
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for developing and managing projects from concept to implementation in the production sites in Belgium and worldwide, and for transfer new process and system technologies within the company.
- You will identify opportunities to utilize new process technologies to improve the existing process or create new processes or products.
- You will manage projects from laboratory demonstrators and prototypes through manufacturing scale-up and operational phases.
- You will organize process technology design, prototyping and scale-up trials; perform required experimental design and analyses, identify critical process variables.
- You will organize and execute process, systems, equipment or methods validation in support of technology transfer. This includes design and prepare process or systems manuals to facilitate ‘top-class’ technology transfer practice within the company.
- You will support in training and functional guidance of end users of new process technology and system development introductions.
- You have a technical master or PhD degree, preferably in mechanical engineering.
- You have relevant work experience in the field of process engineering.
- You can communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.