- Elektronica hardware
Junior Hardware Developer
Moebius Consulting is the technical consultancy company within the Verhaert Masters in Innovation Group.
We have an opportunity for a hardware developer in East-Flanders.
Juniors with relevant experience are welcome.
As Hardware Developer you will strengthen the R&D team of our client, specifying, developing and maintaining hardware solutions within its product portfolio.
You will be involved in all phases of the development process, translating product ideas into products ready to be sold.
You will collaborate with various people both internally in the organization and externally.
Your main tasks include:
- Participating in the development of technology in the exploration phase before the project becomes a development project.
- Specifying hardware and relevant interfaces, e.g. software in collaboration with colleagues.
- Digital and analogue circuit design.
- Conducting EMC/LVD layout.
- Testing and verification of design.
- Development/anchoring of methods within hardware development.
- Ensuring a high-level of quality in the hardware development
- Planning, estimating and accomplishing tasks according to the plan.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in electronic engineering (or equivalent by experience).
- You can show relevant experience to successfully execute the above mentioned responsibilities.
- You have experience with 230V circuits, power supplies AC/DC and DC/DC and the integration of SOC’s.
- You have experience with schematic design and layout and follow up of the designed prototypes (PCBA debugging, evaluation, define test strategy, …).
- You have experience with EMI/EMC/ESD/CE design and testing.
- You have experience with Design For Test (DFT), Design For Manufacturing (DFM) and Design For Assembly (DFA).
- You have affinity with scripting and/or software development.
- You have a passion for innovation & development and want to excel in this field. Naturally you have a high sense of responsibility and take initiative constantly improving things (products, processes).
- You are eager to learn and to share this knowledge with your colleagues.
- You have good communication skills in English, assertiveness and persuasiveness. Your enthusiasm & knowledge make you confident enough speaking your mind.
- Knowledge of Dutch or wish to learn the language is an extra asset.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.