- Embedded Software
Junior Embedded Software Engineer
In order to speed up the customers development process, we have a challenging opportunity in (the) Limburg for an junior embedded engineer .
- You are passionate in embedded software development in C.
- As en embedded electronics engineer your passion lies with software close to/ on the hardware.
- An embedded software designet also takes- apart from software design - documentation and implementation of the software functionality in her/his/itshands.
- You develop solutions to challenging problems.
- A project manager or embedded software team lead will provide you guidance during the entire project.
- University degree in Electronics & Embedded software
- First embedded (real-time) software experience (2-5 years workexperience).
- Good understanding of embedded hardware/software systems
- You have good knowledge of and preferably first experience in electronics and ideally basic knowledge of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of AUTOSTAR, ISO26262, CAN is a plus.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in sharing knowledge and reporting results
Valid Belgian work permit is required; no need to apply without.
Recruitment agencies please refrain from proposing candidates.
At Moebius Consulting (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.
We work 40 hours a week, so you can enjoy 12 extra days off per year.
EU work permit is mandatory