- Embedded Software
- Application Software
Junior Embedded Software Engineer
In order to speed up the customers development process, we have a challenging opportunity in (the) Limburg for an junior embedded engineer .
- You are passionate in embedded software development in C.
- As en embedded electronics engineer your passion lies with software close to/ on the hardware.
- An embedded software designet also takes- apart from software design - documentation and implementation of the software functionality in her/his/itshands.
- You develop solutions to challenging problems.
- A project manager or embedded software team lead will provide you guidance during the entire project.
- Key words: Embedded, C, JIRA, Agile/Scrum, Continuous integration, Software Design.
- University degree in Electronics & Embedded software
- First embedded (real-time) software experience
- Good understanding of embedded hardware/software systems
- You have good knowledge of and preferably first experience in electronics and ideally basic knowledge of mechanical systems
- Willing to take ownership of your project deliverables
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation as required
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in sharing knowledge and reporting results
At Moebius Consulting (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.
We work 40 hours a week, so you can enjoy 12 extra days off per year.
EU work permit is mandatory