Jr. Business Development Manager Techxfer
Who is Verhaert Masters in Innovation?
Techxfer helps our customers in finding and creating opportunities using Space techology, fostering open innovation.
Verhaert explores these opportunities to build new businesses through Space technologies, creates startups and fosters their incubation.
We are currently expanding our Techxfer business and are looking for high potentials right away who will help in realizing our growth ambitions.
You’ll start with focus on developing Techxfer business together with a network of partners, organizing techxFer activities for ESA, Copernicus, Galileo and the EU commission.
These management services are currently startup incubation, technology transfer, technology valorization.
It includes the organization of funding possibilities for these governments and product concepting for general industry using these technologies.
Gradually you broaden your knowledge to create prosperous links between startups, space networks, space technologies on one side and our other market segments.
Jr. Business Development Manager TechXfer: Your Challenges
• As a Business Development Manager TechXfer, you embed into network partners and governmental customers.
• You search & hunt for new opportunities meeting our strategic objectives and capabilities.
• With a broad innovation methodology baggage you assist in writing Request for Proposals and contribute to a timely submission
• Become a trusted advisor in the Technology transfer worlds for our existing & future customer and partners
• Your skills make you understand industry challenges and technology adoption and translate it into innovation management services to help governments realizing technology transfert & valorization, the creation of startup’s and scale up’s, ….
• You are accountable for business generation, resulting into predictable revenue
Your profile, talents and competences
• You’re dynamic and driven
• A passion for startup creation & incubation, technology transfer & valorization. Having experience in these matters will be seen as an extra asset yet your passion & drive are more important
• Strategic thinker that can bring it to the essence
• You are eager to learn best practices in business development & sales
• Creative, motivational, inspirational and solution oriented
• Easygoing, a fine colleague hard-working and fun in team play
• Failing forward and an entrepreneurial mindset are part of your core values
• You are Master in (bio)engineering-, Industrial or product development sciences with a prior experience in innovation & product development.
• You can show a relevant knowledge or experiences
• You have a first professional experience in sales and/or medical product development
Do you have our Innovation DNA ?
At Verhaert you arrive at a challenging and technical environment, supporting companies in their product development and innovation trajectories.
All of our employees are responsible, Innovative Creative & Enterpreneurial, our RICE company values, we are driven, multidisciplinary and high-tech professionals who can act in different type of projects and for different type of companies in many different domains: consumer goods, medical, automation, automotive, infotainment, ...
Verhaert strongly invests in the development of its employees.
You become part of a stimulating working environment where independence and team work go hand in hand.
You help building the success of a result oriented environment in which you get the chance to develop your talents to the fullest.
You enter the world of innovation and help building your future and that of numerous companies.