- Software engineer
Pegus Digital is a custom application software company part of the digital product development factory of Verhaert – Masters In Innovation.
We provide the organization to invent, create and scale custom mobile & cloud computing application software using state of the art technologies. We bring innovation to our customers through Mobile, Web, Backend, Embedded, Internet-of-Things (IoT), M2M, AR, MR, VR, AI, Computer Vision, Bot or Blockchain technologies.
We work for R&D and Product management across industries for start-ups and leading companies who take digital transformation seriously however for whom building the right innovation capacity is challenging.
For projects requiring strategic thinking, artificial intelligence, embedded software or in depth IoT expertise we build upon experts within our other labs.
As Front-end developer, you are responsible for the development of front-end web applications in a wide variety of projects, maintaining the highest possible quality standard within the company.
- Write efficient, reusable code
- You think quality is a way of life (unit testing, software architecture, …)
- Always keep in mind the non-functional requirements (e.g. maintainability, extensibility, security, performance, high-availability, …) and the functional requirements of the projects you work on
- Think positive, act positive
- Be eager to learn new things
- Take ownership of the things you do
- Be able to work independently, but also a team-player
- Be pragmatic and efficient
- Be passionate and proud about your work
- Embrace the flexibility but also the responsibility to work remote
- Feel free to work at our offices whenever you feel like it
- Respect you colleagues and feel respected
- Evolve continuously on your own initiative
- Spread knowledge, help colleagues where necessary
- Communicate proactively, give feedback and creative input where needed
- Expert knowledge of the Angular Framework
- Knowledge of React.js and Vue.js are a plus
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and databases is a big plus
- Good knowledge of Unit-testing and Test-Driven Development
- Experience with NativeScript, and/or Hybrid app-development (IONIC) is a big plus
- Experience with GIT is a must
- Experience with Jenkins is a plus