- Embedded Software
- Software engineer
Who we Are
We help our precious gold - our colleagues - to continuously grow by finding the right projects where they can use their skills, develop their knowledge and experience and by doing so, help us and our customers grow as a company.
And for this specific project (and many more to come) a new positive colleague, an eager and ambitious Firmware Engineer may come in handy.
- You analyze and develop embedded software solutions and take part in the full product development process including defining, prototyping, testing, debugging and documenting the firmware of the new product.
- As an experienced Embedded Software Developer, you support the validation, qualification and certification of the new product by providing documentation, validation plans and test tools.
- You design the concept and the system design (specifications), assist in the selection of architecture and key components of hardware and embedded software systems.
- You are familiar with the Jira way of working to track software issues and the technical databases.
- You also collaborate with external development partners to deliver reliable solutions.
- You have a Master or Bacherlor degree Electronics (or computer science) and at least 3 years experience in embedded software, systems and firmware development.
- Fluent English and Dutch are both mandatory.
- You have a strong experience with microcontrollers and embedded application processors.
- C and C++ for embedded solutions are natural to you.
Preferably you also match to some of the next criteria:
- Electronics hardware background.
- An out of the box thinker and technical problem solver.
- Hand-on may come in handy: oscilloscopes, multi-meters, emulators, etc..
- Familiar with communication technologies (Wi-Fi Bluetooth).
- You know how to handle ARM based platforms.
- Knowledge of C# , RTOS’s & embedded Linux are nice to have but not mandatory.
You become a member of a stable and ambitious innovation group with a wide network of customers, participating in exciting and challenging projects.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.