Entrepreneur in Residence: Remote Sensing Earth Observation
Verhaert Masters in Innovation is supporting companies in Europe in their ambitious innovation challenges. Our clients are looking more and more into external hands-on support for their teams. Some of our clients are also looking in spinning their new innovation and need to build well balanced teams with the right entrepreneurial spirit.
Therefore we are growing our Entrepreneur in Residence database with experience people to help our customers in their new endeavour.
With our focus on remote sensing activities, we are now looking for candidates that understand the remote sensing and earth observation world and preferably have had experiences in starting up businesses related to it.
Entrepreneur in Residence: your challenges
- The Entrepreneur in Residence we are looking for is forward-thinking, curious, energizing and able to inspire big thinking and imagination in anyone they meet, including our clients.
- Experience and gut instincts – you are a trusted advisor and thought partner, whose experience and gut instincts lead our enterprise clients through all stages of the innovation process.
- Growth-oriented mindset – by coaching, group facilitation and practicing our RICE Methodology, you will help our client uncover new areas for growth and innovation.
- Perceptive - you use your perceptive powers to dream and craft a vision that will guide them through the rest of their entrepreneurial journey.
- Lean-adapt - you are a practitioner of the lean approach, one that is methodical and scientific about growing the organization with a keen sense of order and priorities
- Fearless of challenges - you face it, embrace it and celebrate it.
- Charismatic - you are a very good communicator and very passionate about your vision
- Team player and a possible team leader – You are enthusiast for collaboration and mobilizing teams toward ambitious goals, and the desire to organize team operations and processes.
- Balanced – You manage complex projects and clients with ease and stay poised under pressure.
- All-round athlete - You are an all-around athlete who can wear many hats and add value in multiple ways
- Empathic coach - Sometimes, organizations also see the collaboration as an opportunity to transform their innovation culture and upgrade their set of tools and competences. Entrepreneurs in residence should be aware about those goals, provide those insights and behave as an.
Good understanding of Remote Sensing opportunities
You have a bachelor degree
How we work
We discuss and agree on T&C and day rate.
When assigned a project, we have a deep dive project briefing and build a planning with actions and deliverables.
During the project, we regularly touch base to discuss progress and next steps.
During and after the project, we check the overall satisfaction with the client, so we can jointly raise the bar.
At Verhaert Masters in Innovation you arrive at a challenging and technical environment, supporting companies in their product development and innovation trajectories.
All of our employees are RICE (Reliable, Innovative Creative & Enterpreneurial). We are driven, multidisciplinary and high-tech professionals who can act in different type of projects and for different type of companies in many different domains: consumer goods, medical, automation, automotive, infotainment ...
You become part of a stimulating working environment where independence and team work go hand in hand. You help building the success of a result oriented environment in which you get the chance to develop your talents to the fullest. You enter the world of innovation and help building your future and that of numerous companies.