Entrepreneur in Residence
Why work with Verhaert Masters in Innovation
- Verhaert is a reputable product innovation & development company with a strong methodology for innovation.
- We work for leading organization in various domains: consumer goods, medical, automation, automotive, infotainment …
- You will be connected to an environment where we learn everyday.
- We provide a broad scope of activities, for you to explore. We guide and support our clients in their strategic innovation policy and develop innovative products and systems for our customers.
- You will connect with talented colleagues that are passionate about innovation and have an affinity with a multidisciplinary and high-tech professional environment.
- The Entrepreneur in Residence we are looking for is forward-thinking, curious, energizing and able to inspire big thinking and imagination in anyone they meet, including our clients.
- As a trusted advisor, you support corporate innovation teams in their quest for new business opportunities, like finding market opportunities for growth, launching new products and services or setting up internal innovation programs.
- You apply a strong framework for innovation and are familiar with design thinking and creating experiments for early stage validations to de-risk opportunities and bring them closer to a market launch. You are able to analyze results and turn them to valuable insights.
- You inspire the teams with the best practices in innovation, deep user understanding, and relevant tools and techniques.
- You have +2 years experience as a project manager in setting up planning, chairing discussions and aligning multiple stakeholders on the way forward.
- Sometimes, organizations also see the collaboration as an opportunity to transform their innovation culture and upgrade their set of tools and competences. Entrepreneurs in residence should be aware about those goals, provide those insights and behave as an empathic coach.
How we work
- Apply online and we arrange a (virtual) meet-up to check whether we have a personal and professional match.
- We discuss and agree on T&C and day rate and check for suitable projects for your profile.
- When assigned a project, we have a deep dive project briefing and build a planning with actions and deliverables.
- During the project, we regularly touch base to discuss progress and next steps.
- During and after the project, we check the overall satisfaction with the client, so we can jointly raise the bar.
- Afterwards we evaluate our collaboration, share the relevant materials used and finalize administration.
At Verhaert Masters in Innovation you arrive at a challenging and technical environment, supporting companies in their product development and innovation trajectories.
All of our employees are RICE (Reliable, Innovative Creative & Enterpreneurial). We are driven, multidisciplinary and high-tech professionals who can act in different type of projects and for different type of companies in many different domains: consumer goods, medical, automation, automotive, infotainment ...
You become part of a stimulating working environment where independence and team work go hand in hand. You help building the success of a result oriented environment in which you get the chance to develop your talents to the fullest. You enter the world of innovation and help building your future and that of numerous companies.