- Elektronica hardware
Electronic System Engineer
We are looking for a Electronic system engineer who has a relevant experience in hardware specification and characterization, test architecture and execution, and data analytics.
For the development of a high end consumer product we are looking for an Electronic System Engineer. The focus is an inter-functional collaboration across the software and hardware teams. Your main responsibilities are hardware specification and characterization, test architecture and execution and data analytics.
You will have the following task and challenges:
- Developing a validation plan and deliver results to address design concerns.
- Validate subsystems against design expectations.
- Hands-on debug of failures and data collection to help drive investigation on system related issues.
- Build automation using a combination of internal HW tools.
- Custom SW libraries and external SW packages to improve the testing and repeatability.
- Apply a data-driven analysis to interpret results and determine the impact to the system and user experience.
- You will facilitate the analysis from architecture design concept to system evaluation and the product realization process.
As an electronic system engineer, you possess the following qualities and competences:
- A Master's degree in electronics and a relevant work experience.
- Hands-on experience with bench measurements and lab equipment. (current sensing, IV characterization, oscilloscopes, power supplies)
- Experience with data processing and visualization.
- Talented at handing both hardware and software (data analysis) issues.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages.
- Familiarity with control loop theory, ADCs, and amplifier circuits.
- Familiarity with lithium-ion battery management concepts. (capacity estimation, charging algorithms, and impedance analysis)
- Familiarity with electrical engineering fundamentals.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers. We work 40 hours a week, so you can enjoy 12 extra days off per year.