Who we are
Verhaert On-site Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm founded in 2006 and specializes in innovation and product development. The organization provides solutions for companies and organizations in various sectors, including aerospace, medical devices, automotive and consumer electronics.
Together we work on challenging projects for leading clients and offer expertise in concept development, engineering, prototyping, testing and project management. The company has more than 150 employees .
Verhaert On-site Consulting is part of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
Your contribution in this role
Our customer delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation.
As part of the Engineering team, you will be involved in the development of electro Engineering and support assembly for assigned projects. You will also interact and support other departments when necessary.
- Making electrical and pneumatic diagrams according guidelines and norms
- Develop electric and pneumatic concepts
- IO testing, commissioning, validation and installation of the machines
- Write electro documentation
- Select components in function of specification
- Support building electrical cabinets and machine assembly
- You are willing to travel
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical engineering
- Preferably 2 years of experience in electrical engineering and machine automation
- Preferably Experience with E-plan.
- Experience with Twincat, Fluiddraw or LAN Networks, knowledge of troubleshooting, pneumatics and machine safety would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of automation principles, machine control (motion and logic) and motion tuning.
- Professional communication in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
- Ownership in project teams
- Practice self-deployment and promotes learning others
Only EU residents who already hold a valid work permit or Belgian Residence with an unlimited working permit will be considered for this role. No need to apply without.
- A variety of projects.
- The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
- A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
- An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
- 20 days vacation and 12 ADV-days