E-motor Control Design Engineer
Who are we?
Verhaert On-site Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm founded in 2006 and specializes in innovation and product development. The organization provides solutions for companies and organizations in various sectors, including aerospace, medical devices, automotive and consumer electronics.
Together we work on challenging projects for leading clients and offer expertise in concept development, engineering, prototyping, testing and project management. The company has more than 150 employees .
Verhaert On-site Consulting is part of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
As E-motor control design engineer you will be responsible to deploy your expertise for the further development and validation of an E-motor controls toolbox.
- You will design, develop and validate control strategies for specific functions or modules in the software.
- You will be involved in every step of the software development for the functions that you are working on, i.e. defining the requirements, designing the control strategies, implementing them in Simulink, verifying and validating them on different platforms (MiL, HiL, test bench,vehicle).
- You set-up test frameworks for your models, ensuring quality and functional safety corresponding required compliance.
- Master degree in the field of Mechatronics, Systems, Controls or Electrical engineering
- Thorough knowledge of Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow is mandatory
- 5+ years of experience in Electrical drive controls or related field is preferred.
- You preferably have experience with test bench setups and vehicle level testing
- You have a can-do mentality
- You have experience with development projects
No need to apply without unlimited working permit for Belgium.
- A variety of projects.
- The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
- A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
- An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
- 20 days vacation and 12 ADV-days