- Artificial Intelligence - Data Science
- Simulaties en berekeningen
About the Job Challenges
Passion for data?
- You analyse and translate customer and/or team needs into a data solution.
- You build, test and maintain data lakes and data pipeline architectures.
- You collect, analyse and structure the available data and apply tools and algorithms to transform that data into actionable, insightful information, in function of the project objectives.
- You communicate clearly and transparently with the manager of AI & Data, the data science team and the project team about the technical challenges, timing, planning and approach.
- You keep up to date of industry trends and technologies in the field of data engineering.
- You translate these learnings into concrete solutions.
- You embody and nurture Verhaert's core values: Reliable, Innovative, Creative and Entrepreneurial.
- You have a Masters degree in a STEM field: statistics, engineering/ computer science/physics/ mathematics or equivalent due to experience.
- You have a thorough knowledge of and experience with statistics, data processing and data analysis.
- You have good knowledge of databases (such as SQL and NoSQL), data warehouses and data warehousing technology (DataBricks, Hadoop), experience with data pipelines, and ETL.
- You can visualise data with PowerBI or similar technologies.
- You also have at least a basic knowledge of Python.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS and/or Google is an asset.
- A basic knowledge and experience with a number of machine learning frameworks is an asset: Scikit Learn, TensorFlow / Keras, PyTorch, ....
- Knowledge of MatLab and/or LabView is an asset.
- You have thorough analytical skills and are able to quickly grasp technical problems and propose different solutions.
- You are strong in conceptual thinking. You can translate a customer's need from a human perspective into an exact technical need.
- You have a broad technical interest, can think along multidisciplinary lines and are result-oriented.
- Several years of relevant experience in the world of R&D is an asset.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have good communication skills
- EU Citizenship or permanent Belgian work permit required
Who are We?
Masters in Innovation is a multidisciplinary product development, design and engineering group .
Our project managers, project leaders, design and system engineers, designers, embedded system & software engineers, AI & Data Engineers collaborate on varied projects for the most diverse clients in, healthcare, food & beverage, machine building,... .
Thanks to our many years of experience, we can guide and support companies like no other in their strategic and innovation policy and product development. Our employees are multidisciplinary high-tech professionals who can fully develop in very diverse projects for different companies in very different sectors.
The key to our success are our passionate, driven, flexible multidisciplinary employees.
What can you expect?
At Verhaert you will find yourself in a varied challenging technical environment that guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You work together in multidisciplinary teams for the most diverse companies in numerous sectors.
You contribute to the success of a results-oriented strong technological environment and you can and may develop to the full.
You step into the world of innovation and you contribute to the future of companies.
Check https://verhaert.com/labs/ailab/ and you will be eager to apply!