Control Engineer/Electrical Engineer - R&D Division
Who we are
Verhaert On-site Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm founded in 2006 and specializes in innovation and product development. The organization provides solutions for companies and organizations in various sectors, including aerospace, medical devices, automotive and consumer electronics.
Together we work on challenging projects for leading clients and offer expertise in concept development, engineering, prototyping, testing and project management.
Verhaert On-site Consulting is part of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
As an R&D Controls Engineer you are responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements, challenge and solve them for our series produced AGV’s
- Divergent ideation and convergent concept selection through verification and trade-offs
- The hardware design of products and modules integrated with the software solution
- Planning and refining the development in the project
- Stakeholder and peer reviews, adapting planning and development based on multidisciplinary feedback
- Working with colleagues internationally
- Master or Bachelor with relevant experience (electrical, electronics or similar)
- Maker with a hardware and controls focus
- Hands-on mindset, able to make prototypes work
- Proficient in one or more software packages like Eplan, E3 and Siemens NX
- A knack for following the latest technology, materials, components, network/bus systems, IoT,…
- Experience in simulations and simulation tools is a plus (Altair, Amesim, Wolfram,…)
- AGV experience and functional safety knowledge is a plus
This position requires a valid work permit.
- A variety of projects.
- The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
- A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
- An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
- 20 holidays and 12 ADV-days