BGA Development Engineer
We are looking for an electronic engineer with experience in the area of assembly for the Leuven region.
As assembly engineer for SIP packaging you act as the technical support interface between international customers and the different assembly houses. You take up responsibility for the full project management.
You will be responsible for:
• Defining the package type with the customer and sub-contractor
• Technical support between customer and sub-contractor
• Development of Modules, MCM, substrates for new type of packages together with our subcontractor
• Manage all package development activities including conceptual design, feasibility study, substrate fabrication, assembly
• Organizing the flow of the volume production assembly
• Discussing the potential yield and/or reliability issues, failure analysis, process improvements
• Attending regular training courses in order to master the newest technologies related to the most advanced packaging methods.
- You have a Master’s degree (or higher) in Electronics, preferably with 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in the areas of assembly manufacturing processes assembly flow.
- You have experience in schematic capture, layout and design using Cadence SIP
- You have knowledge in engineering design tools: AutoCAD , ANSYS SIwave and HFSS.
- You are familiar with BGA package substrate technologies
- You are experienced in project-based work. You are pro-active and customer focused, like to take initiatives.
- Your excellent communication skills enable you to work well with internal cross functional teams and overseas suppliers.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package or contract.