- Simulaties en berekeningen
Artificial Intelligence Engineers - medior and senior
Who are We?
Our project managers, project, design and system engineers, designers, embedded system & software engineers and project leaders collaborate on varied projects for the most diverse clients in, for example, IoT, healtcare, food & beverage, machine building,... and this on both location at our customers as well as in Verhaert's offices, always with strong technical-organizational and human support from your colleagues.
Thanks to our many years of experience, we can guide and support companies like no other in their strategic and innovation policy and product development.
Our employees are multidisciplinary high-tech professionals who can fully develop in very diverse projects for different companies in very different sectors.
The key to our success are our passionate, driven, flexible multidisciplinary employees.
What you can realise
• As AI-engineer you are responsible for developing AI solutions for a wide range of applications fields: medical/healthcare, industrial and consumer applications.
• You develop (partial) concepts, take the right design decisions taking into account the requirements and constraints. Together with experts from other disciplines, you select the most optimal solution.
• Because of your practical hands-on attitude, making proof of concept and breadboards feels right at home to you.
• Together with the experts you determine the most suitable (best) solution / development.
• You guarantee the specifications, architecture, technical follow-up and concept validation of the AI system, taking into account the requirements of the product.
• You spontaneously take ownership of this.
• You support the software and hardware developments, and this from concept to development, test and validation.
• You also coordinate the integration of software and hardware at system level.
• One of your most important responsibilities as a Verhaert system engineer is the natural, smooth, correct and efficient communication with your team members of the project and with the customer.
• You report to the project manager (within projects) and to the coordinator who guides you within your field.
• An AI engineer at Verhaert is keen to be challenged by the diversity in developments for numerous companies in various sectors on the one hand and by the multidisciplinary approach on the other.
• You have formal or informal training in the field of Artificial Intelligence and/or data science: Machine learning, search and others. (or equivalent by experience)
• You have a master in engineering, physics or computer science. (or equivalent by experience)
• You have a good grasp on:
o AI / Machine learning methodologies.
o Machine learning toolboxes: scikit learn, tensorflow/ keras or an equivalent framework.
o Building and deploying AI models.
o Programming languages: Preferably Python.
Matlab, C/C++ are nice to have.
o Data preprocessing and data analytics basics
• You have a thorough analytical insight and you are able to quickly understand technical problems and propose different solutions.
• You have a broad technical interest and you can think along in a multidisciplinary way and you are result-oriented.
• You are fluent in English and you have good communication skills. Dutch is a must as well as a Belgian work permit (or equivalent).
Check our website:
What can you expect?
At Verhaert you will find yourself in a varied challenging technical environment that guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You work together in multidisciplinary teams for the most diverse companies in numerous sectors.
You contribute to the success of a results-oriented strong technological environment and you can and may develop to the full.
You step into the world of innovation and you contribute to the future of companies.
Check https://verhaert.com/labs/ailab/ and you will be eager to apply!