Test Development Engineer Electronics
Who we are?
In order to support our client specialized in Electronic design for specific applications, we have a challenging opportunity in Antwerp.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You work in close cooperation with product development in order to ensure testability of the IC-products in a very early design stage
- Project planning, quotes for target test times and development costs and efforts
- Development of test concepts in cooperation with Design, Customer and Suppliers
- Hardware development to adapt existing test platforms to the test requirements of the products
- Development of test software for Automatic Test Equipment
- Project Documentation
- Industrialisation of the test solution and transfer to production with clear defined stability and repeatability criteria’s
- Ramp up support, Yield optimization, Test time reduction, Continuous improvement
- Continuous contribution to workflow and process improvement
- Participate in cross functional teams including external partners to develop and establish new test technology / methodology
- Technical Education (MSc) in the areas of Electronics, Measurement Engineering
- Knowledge in Hardware- and Circuit Design
- Experience with High level Programming Languages like
- Skills and interest in electronic measurement techniques expecially in the analog and Mixed Signal domain
- Experience with Automatic Test Equipment is advantageous
- Good in oral and written English communication
- Strong in team work and team communication
- Project Mgmt. skills is an asset
At Moebius Design (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You work together in multidisciplinary teams in and for the most diverse companies in many sectors.
You contribute to the success of a result-oriented strong technological environment and you can and can fully develop.
You continuously develop your technical, organsational and personal skills.
You become a master in innovation.