Junior Innovation Consultant
Who are We?
Verhaert New Products & Services is a leading product development company. We develop innovative products and systems with a high added value. Thanks to our many years’ experience, we are able to guide and support other companies in their strategic and innovation approach.
Our employees are multidisciplinary high-tech professionals who enjoy having large diversity of assignments for companies in various sectors, such as consumer goods, healthcare, industry, internet of things.
Verhaert consultancy division offers a unique challenge for bright, self-starting individuals who take pride in performing work with accuracy, quality, and detailed follow-through in a casual, yet professional environment. Those who excel in this position have intellectual curiosity and creativity, as well as secure communication and leadership skills. Teamwork skills, as well as the ability to work independently, are critical.
Junior Innovation Consultant: The position
- You will work closely with senior innovation consultants on a broad range of challenging innovation projects.
- Your role will be to help our project teams to tackle complex business and innovation problems.
- This will require hands-on-work in collecting relevant customer insights, developing technology and competitive landscapes, analysing data from myriad angles, translating those in innovation propositions.
The Verhaert Innovation Consultancy team
- Innovation consultants closely work together with complementary profiles (e.g. in design, engineering or other business experts).
- In a fast-paced consulting environment, our teams interact closely with senior management and are expected to work regularly with client teams from a variety of industries.
- Our consultants proactively support a wide range of specific project needs while bringing visionary solutions backed up by sound arguments, insights and storytelling.
- The tasks of our innovation consultancy team are eg: product definition, value engineering, business modelling, road-mapping, visioning, go-2-market approach development, strategy development etc.
- Our consultants aim at providing integrated innovation solutions (technology, business and customer/user centric) and actionable implementation roadmaps.
Junior Innovation Consultant: het profiel
- You have a master degree in Applied Economics, commercial or business sciences.
- You are fascinated by the domain of innovation management both from business and technology perspective.
- You own the true consultancy skills: analytical, synthesizing and problem solving abilities.
- You are a good communicator with a positive charisma and commercial flair.
- You can take initiative, are self-assured, motivated, inquisitive and ready to listen and learn with a “can-do” attitude.
- You work independently and in a structured way. You are able to follow methodologies and maintain the helicopter vision.
- Speaking and writing is fluent in Dutch and English is compulsary. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset.
- Verhaert is a challenging environment that guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
- You work together in multidisciplinary teams for the most diverse companies in many sectors.
- You build with a result-oriented (often technological) environment and you can fully develop and you step into the world of innovation and contribute to the future of many companies.
- You will be able to develop your professional, personal, innovation & entrepreneurial skills during the challenging project.