Junior Business Development Engineer Innovation
Who is Verhaert Masters in Innovation ?
All of our employees are driven, multidisciplinary high-tech professionals who work in many different domains: consumer goods, medical, automation, automotive, Industry,...
We are currently expanding our dynamic team to help us grow.
For this we are looking for high potentials right away who will help us in realizing our European growth ambitions in the medical/Industry market (Focus on BE, NL, CH, DE)
You’ll start with a specialization in one of our 8 Innovation Labs, but gradually you broaden your knowledge towards the other expertise domains.
Junior Business Development Engineer Innovation: Your Challenges
• Help our team to manage front end of the sales funnel
• Organize input into online campaign development and roll out, providing input for outreach structure, targeting and tracking.
• Originating prospective actions after marketing campaigns such as online connection, sending outbound emails
• Support in increasing our brand visibility & lead generation in Europe: organizing seminars, events & identifying interesting seminars
• Perform needed research (trends & insights) about markets, technologies, clients.
• Develop Innovation knowledge to better communicate
• Flexibility to initiate discussion and recognize sales opportunities when faced with customer pain points and need for technology support.
• You grow into the world of innovation, business, technology and become an excellent partner for our customers and colleague for the Verhaert family.
Junior Business Development Engineer Innovation: Your profile
• be self-motivated and enthusiastic
• be able to set targets; track yourself and maintain deadlines
• be able to anticipate to fast changing needs
• be able to process a wide range of information
• A real passion for technology & innovation and helping & advising people
• Keen to keep up-to-date with the innovation & technical trends
• Eager to learn best practices in business development & sales
• Easygoing, a fine colleague hard-working and fun in team play
• Failing forward and an entrepreneurial mindset are part of your core values
• You are Master in (bio)engineering-, Industrial or product development sciences with a prior working experience related to innovation & product development.
• You are eager to learn or first relevant expertise in one of our 8 labs (AI, embedded lab, mechanical lab, physical lab, design lab,…)
Do you have our Innovation DNA ?
At Verhaert you arrive at a challenging and technical environment, supporting companies in their product development and innovation trajectories.
All of our employees are RICE (responsible, Innovative Creative & Enterpreneurial) we are driven, multidisciplinary and high-tech professionals who can act in different type of projects and for different type of companies in many different domains: consumer goods, medical, automation, automotive, infotainment, ...
Verhaert strongly invests in the development of its employees.
You become part of a stimulating working environment where independence and team work go hand in hand.
You help building the success of a result oriented environment in which you get the chance to develop your talents to the fullest.
You enter the world of innovation and help building your future and that of numerous companies.