Communication Support Officer
Verhaert Masters in Innovation is a leading product innovation company supporting ambitious organizations to innovate, creating new breakthrough products, businesses and services. We deliver managed innovation services integrating technology, business and design from strategy over product development towards launch. We do this successfully since 1969 and developed over 1.000 breakthrough products.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic communicator who:
• Supports our group of Masters in Innovation with passion and involvement.
• Gives our activities visibility to a wide audience, online and offline.
• Enjoys working with colleagues to bring our design language to a higher level.
Together with the communications officer you take care of the internal and external communication of Verhaert Masters in Innovation. You have an important role in our communications activities such as graphic design, copywriting, email campaigns, website management, social media activity and event organization. We offer you a challenging and varied job in an organization in full motion.
Communication Support Officer: About the role
Operational: you support the daily communication activities.
• You watch over a consistent use of our corporate identity, online and offline.
• You keep our websites and social media lively and inspiring.
• You follow-up email campaigns.
Design language: you are a talented designer, in image and word.
• You develop illustrations and print material, for communication purposes and projects.
• You have a smooth pen for editing and writing (project articles, press releases, perspectives …).
• You are strongly interested in photography (events, products …).
Event organization: you are a key figure in the smooth organization of promo activities (launch events, press conferences, fairs ...).
• You ensure that all material is present.
• You collect information and prepare presentations.
• You contact suppliers and make reservations.
Masters in Innovation: the colleagues from our group can count on you.
• You help them in designing (story and visual) their presentations.
• You collect and publish internal news on our intranet.
• You take care of our internal Masters Magazine (4 editions/year).
Communication Support Officer: About you
• You have a degree in Communications, Graphic Design or other relevant fields.
• You have maximum 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• You know photo editing and layout programs like the back of one’s hand.
• You have experience with organizing events.
• You have a proven track record in copywriting (Dutch and English).
• The maintenance of websites (Wordpress), social media (f.e. LinkedIn) and newsletters (MailChimp) has no secrets for you.
• Knowledge of marketing, blogging and Google Analytics is a plus.
• You are a good planner who works accurately and well organized.
• You are a team player and work constructively together in partnerships.
• You are quickly available.
Why you should apply?
• Fresh fruit, two times a week: happy healthy at work.
• Plants on our desks: oxygen for the lungs and soul.
• Valuable projects: making our lives prettier, better ...
Apply now with a motivation, CV and portfolio
Your talent is more important than your gender, origin, education or your physical condition. We like to think about which reasonable adjustments we can make. Your application will be treated confidentially.