Business & Innovation Consultant
Who is Verhaert Masters in Innovation?
Verhaert is a leading product development company. We develop innovative products and systems with a high added value.
Thanks to our many years’ experience, we are able to guide and support other companies in their strategic and innovation approach.
Our employees are multidisciplinary high-tech professionals who enjoy having large diversity of assignments for companies in various sectors, such as consumer goods, healthcare, industry, internet of things,...
Business & Innovation Consultant: Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will work with complementary profiles (e.g. in design, engineering or other business experts) of experts on an extensive scope of responsibilities related to helping clients tackle complex business and innovation problems.
- In a fast-paced consulting environment, our teams interact closely with senior management and are expected to work regularly with client teams from a variety of industries.
- Our consultants proactively support a wide range of specific project needs while bringing visionary solutions backed up by sound arguments, insights and storytelling.
- The tasks include product definition, value engineering, business modelling, road-mapping, visioning, go-2-market approach development, strategy development etc.
- Our consultants aim at providing integrated innovation solutions (technology, business and customer/user centric) and actionable implementation roadmaps.
- Verhaert consultancy division offers a unique challenge for bright, self-starting individuals who take pride in performing work with accuracy, quality, and detailed follow-through in a casual, yet professional environment.
- Those who excel in this position have intellectual curiosity and creativity, as well as secure communication and leadership skills. Teamwork skills, as well as the ability to work independently, are critical.
Business & Innovation Consultant: Your Profile
- You dispose of a broad business economics baggage combined with a technological affinity.
- You have a masters degree in Applied Economics, commercial or business sciences (master (applied) economics, commercial engineer, ...)
- You have a minimal of 3 years professional experience in an (innovative) consultancy function or similar.
- You have experience in product and/or innovation management where your market knowledge and insights go hand in hand with technological baggage.
- Experience in a development and technological environment is highly recommended.
- You own the true consultancy skills: analytical, synthesizing and problem solving abilities.
- You are communicative and open, have a positive charisma and commercial flair.
- You can take initiative, are self-assured, motivated, inquisitive and ready to listen.
- Je work structured and thematic in a methodological manner and strongly maintain the helicopter vision.
- Speaking and writing is fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset.
- Verhaert is a challenging environment that guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
- You work together in multidisciplinary teams for the most diverse companies in many sectors.
- You build with a result-oriented (often technological) environment and you can fully develop and you step into the world of innovation and contribute to the future of many companies.
- You will be able to develop your professional, personal, innovation & entrepreneurial skills during the challenging project.