Back-end Software Developer (C++/C#)
Who we are
Moebius Design is a multidisciplinary product development design and engineering firm. It is part of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
To support our group-member Lambda-X in Nivelles, we are looking for a back-end software developer.
Back-end Software Developer (C++/C#): your challenge
- As a Junior C++/C# developer, you design, implement, test and maintain Webtechnology based software applications that solve challenging scientific problems in a context of vision and metrology for the aerospace, the defense and the industry.
- Most of the applications are embedding data processing and database access into a backend.
- You will working on multiple projects and participate to the entire software development cycle.
- You will work in a team of 5 people in an Agile environment and will be in contact with the final user.
Back-end Software Developer (C++/C#): your competences and experience
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in development in C# and you are familiar with databases (SQL and/or NoSQL).
- You have comprehensive programming knowledge and are able not only to write code using C# and C++ but also to integrate relevant languages based on needs, or combination of different technologies.
- You understand and make use of object-oriented design strategies.
- Technologies/skills: WebSocket, MongoDB, SQL server, Test Driven Development, Concurrent programming, SVN, Git, GitFlow, JIRA, Continuous Integration, Jenkins
- You are quick to understand the technicalities of your job and are able to contribute effectively to the overall team objectives.
- You are able to work on your own initiative and you have excellent time management skills.
We offer an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and continuously growing company. You will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers).