- Mechanical design
- Mechanical design machinery
Sr Mechanical Design Engineer
Who we are
Moebius Consulting is the technical consultancy company within the Verhaert Group.
We have a challenging opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer in East-Flanders.
Time for a new experience?
Sr Mechanical Design Engineer: Your job
- You will coordinate a multi-disciplinary team to realize sophisticated opto-mechanical instruments.
- You will be responsible to understand customer’s requirements, and convert these into a flying payload.
- You should possess experience of both mechanical and structural analyses, understand materials, and have a very good understanding of all mainstream manufacturing processes, but especially high-precision machining.
- You will be responsible to liaise with many sub-contractors. You will build and test instruments. You should feel comfortable with making presentations and writing high-level procedures and reports.
Sr Mechanical Design Engineer: Your profile
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor in (Electro)Mechanics .
- You have several years of experience in the use of high-end CAD software, preferably SolidWorks and SolidWorks Simulation.
- You must have the desire to work in a high-tech environment, and you are very accurate and detail-oriented.
- You are an excellent team-player and you are not afraid of working with strict deadlines.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
At Moebius Consulting (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a company car, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers,... We work 40 hours a week, so you can benifit from 12 extra days off per year.