- Project Management
- Mechanical design
- Project leading
- Industrial Design
- Flemisch Brabant
Project & Program Manager Product Development
Who we Are
Verhaert New Products & Services is a renowned product development company.
For many years we have been developing the first generation of innovative products and systems with a high added value for our various customers in a wide range of sectors such as consumer goods, medical, automation, automotive, infotainment, food processing, etc.
The key to our success is our no-nonsense approach and our driven multidisciplinary high-tech professionals who can develop themselves fully in very diverse disciplines.
Project & Program Manager Product Development: Job description
- You take charge of complete (product development) projects from A to Z.
- You manage your budget and direct your team to achieve your project objectives on time.
- For this you use the Verhaert methodology and you have a team of experts and a development budget at your disposal.
- As team leader you coach your team, follow up the project tasks and make adjustments where necessary.
- In addition, you take care of communication with the customer.
- You guide the customer in his innovation process and translate his needs into technical objectives.
- Finally, you take care of internal and external reporting and quality control.
- In short, you make it happen as Verhaert Project Manager.
Project & Program Manager Product Development: Profile
- You are Master in Applied or Industrial Sciences (Civil or Industrial Engineer) with a strong interest in product development or you are Master in Product Development with a strong technical affinity.
- Working experience in a development environment and as a project leader is a must.
- You are interested in multidisciplinary and technically challenging projects.
- Excellent people management skills, the ability to listen and direct.
- Social, independent team player with the necessary dose of empathy.
- Good at communication and reporting.
- Organizational strength and structure.
- Creative, eager to learn and flexible, not afraid of the unknown.
- Customer oriented, driven, stress resistant, responsible and consistent.
In a varied job you work with multidisciplinary teams for the most diverse sectors.
You will step into the world of innovation and help build the future of numerous customers