- Project Management
- Applied physics
- Product design
- Embedded Software
Project Manager Medical Devices
Wie zijn wij?
Are you dynamic, meticulous and entrepreneurial? Do you get energy from thinking along with clients? Do you want to contribute to the development of innovative healthcare products having a high impact on people’s health? Does the evolution towards digital health appeal to you? …then you should keep on reading and join our dynamic team.
Verhaert is looking for a Project Manager – medical device development to lead our projects within our Life sciences program. On a daily basis, you will lead multiple multidisciplinary project teams of skilled domain experts towards project success. You are central in communication within the team and towards the customer. You will steer these projects together with the program manager and business developer.
These projects range from biotech, healthtech to medtech with a focus on highly innovative solutions. The large variation ensures an interesting and fulfilling job, requiring you to keep up with the latest trends, whether these are domain specific or discipline specific.
- Take the lead in medical product development from A to Z
- Managing budget and timeline, steering the team
- Coaching the team, follow-up of project tasks, taking a central role in ensuring the overall goal will be met
- Managing the project towards project requirements & customer expectations
- Playing a central role in daily communication between the team and customer, guiding the innovation path and translating needs.
- Establishing new projects together with business development & program management
- Delegating & reviewing internal & external reporting
- Utilizing Verhaert product innovation methodologies
- Ensuring projects are executed as described in our ISO13485 QMS and other applicable legislation or standards.
- Taking a ‘can do’ mentality as Verhaert Project Manager
- Master’s in engineering, biomedical engineering, information technology or other scientific discipline relevant to medical devices and IVDs
- Expertise in project management of multidisciplinary teams in complex technical projects is a must
- Strong, structured management & reporting skills
- Customer-centric thinking and effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Eager to learn every day and open positive mindset
- Social & empathic team player
- Proficiency in English and Dutch
Why Verhaert Life Sciences?
- In charge of interesting new-to-the-world products or solutions
- Stepping into a growing market & Life Sciences program
- Working from innovative start-ups to corporates
- No white collar project management but active involvement during the daily development
- Work on the design and development of innovative products and solutions, from concept to production
- Great team of enthusiastic colleagues.
- Coaching on the job and continuous learning opportunities