- Mechanical design machinery
- Project Management
- Project leading
- Flemisch Brabant
This is what you love to do
- As a project manager, you like to manage various technical projects and bring them to a successful ending.
- You like to take responsibility.
- Putting together your project team, preparing and monitoring budgets and schedules is a piece of cake for you.
- Coordinating the various parties regarding the division of tasks, time and follow-up until delivery of the project is your second nature.
- You have no problem with fulfilling administrative obligations.
- Providing the right technical or organizational expertise is what makes your projects succeed.
So are you the project manager of tomorrow we are looking for?
This is who you are
- You have a higher degree in Engineering (Mechanics or similar) possibly complemented by several years of experience as a Project Manager
- Knowledge of (and experience with) project management processes and methodologies
- Your enthusiasm for planning, organizing and getting things done is what characterizes you.
- Motivating people is your talent.
- You understand that teamwork is "the way to go".
- In all your contacts with internal and external contacts, you know how to stand your ground. You are that chameleon who adapts to all circumstances.
- You like to take initiative, you are stress resistant and result oriented.
- Variety and working in different sectors are the challenges that keep you on track.
- You have knowledge of Dutch and/or English.
Do you recognise yourself in the description? And would you like to know more?
Who we are
Verhaert Onsite Consulting, part of the Verhaert Group, is the partner by choice that
gives companies the capacity to innovate. We do this by bringing the right talents around the
table. That's what we are good at!
Our mission is to:
- support our clients' innovation projects in transformation, resilience, acceleration and industrialization in various domains and across Flanders.
- continuously work on your personal growth by working on different projects, training and coaching.
We offer you
- A variety of projects.
- The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
- A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
- An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
- 20 days vacation and 12 ADV-days