- Project Management
- Product design
Who we are
Moebius Consulting is the technical consultancy company within the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
As a Project manager you are the key person to make all pieces fall in to place in your challenging development projects.
As a project manager you are involved in a wide variety of exciting projects and programmes, from developing to building to complex instruments and mechanisms.
We have projects in all phases of the product lifecycle: from study phases, designs and testing of qualification models up to full integration and testing of flight hardware and support to launch campaigns.
As a project manager you will be the overall responsible to deliver the projects assigned to you, in line with the project objectives.
You will need to follow up on progress, steer your team, and subcontractors to keep on track with all project requirements (technical, planning, cost). You are the first contact point for the project and will need to align with the customer, subcontractors, and internal management to achieve the goals.
- You deliver your projects to the agreed baseline including customer satisfaction, time, cost, and quality.
- You are the creator and owner of the project plan, the risk management and also the financial aspects
- Leading of and aligning with the multidisciplinary technical team and subcontractors is one of your main tasks in order to meet customer requirements and ensure efficient project execution.
- Communication and reporting: not always fun but absolutely essential
Experiences and competences
- Master’s degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, with minimum 3 years project management experience.
- A thorough technical background is mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience in project management processes and methodologies.
- Budget and resource management as essential aspects in project management.
- Profound communication, and negotiations skills are - as you know being the expert - absolutely essential.
- You can empower and inspire people to achieve their success.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a company car, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers,... We work 40 hours a week, so you can enjoy 12 extra days off per year.