- Product design
- Technical drawing
- Flemisch Brabant
What you love to do
- As a Product Designer with a passion for engineering, technological development and innovation, you get a kick out of working in a multidisciplinary team to develop innovative products.
- The mechanical design of industrial and consumer products is what you love to do.
- You like taking responsibility for the entire process: from the analysis of the customer demand, through concept development to prototyping, technical development and making the product ready for production.
- And of course you always take into account the user experience, because ease of use is what you strive for.
So are you the designer of tomorrow that we are looking for?
Who you are
- You have a higher degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering
- Passionate for designing, developing and improving is what defines you.
- CAD programs, Graphics programs and knowledge of materials are nothing new for you.
- You understand that teamwork is the way to go.
- You are creative, practical, eager to learn and result-oriented. "Getting things done" is in your vocabulary.
- In all your contacts with internal and external contacts, you know how to stand your ground. You are that chameleon who adapts to all circumstances.
- You may already have a first work experience, are proud and like to present the things that you have made.
- Are you a Junior? No problem, within Verhaert Onsite Consulting we work on everyone's development.
- Variety and working in different industries are the challenges that keep you on track.
- You know Dutch and/or English
Do you recognise yourself in the description? And would you like to know more?
Who we are
Verhaert Onsite Consulting, part of the Verhaert group, is the partner of choice that gives
companies the capacity to innovate. We do this by bringing the right talents around the
table. That is what we are good at!
Our mission is to
- support our customers' innovation projects in transformation, resilience, acceleration and industrialization in various domains and across Flanders.
- continuously work on your personal growth by working on different projects, training and coaching.
We offer you
- A variety of projects.
- The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
- A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
- An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
- 20 days vacation and 12 ADV-days
- The opportunity to have your work marketed.