- Applied physics
Optical Engineer (sensor systems)
Wie zijn wij?
Verhaert On-site Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm founded in 2006 and specializes in innovation and product development. The company provides solutions for companies and organizations in various sectors, including aerospace, medical devices, automotive and consumer electronics.
Verhaert On-site Consulting works on challenging projects for leading customers and offers expertise in concept development, engineering, prototyping, testing and project management.
The company has more than 150 employees and is part of the Verhaert Masters in Innovation Group.
- You create designs for optical instruments
- You perform tolerance analyses
- You develop alignment and calibration procedures
- You determine the necessary tools and write design reports.
- Your input is used to predict the overall instrument performance.
- You present the designs to the customer and develop optical concepts for quotes and projects.
• Master in Physics, Engineer in Photonics, or equivalent experience, with a strong interest in optical instruments
• Work experience with optical design programs (optical design software such as CodeV, OpticStudio-Zemax) and/or mechanical structures, preferably in a project environment, is a plus
• You are a team player and you focus on results
• You are stress resistant and have no problems with deadlines
• You fluently communicate in English
Only EU residents or Residents in Belgium who already hold a residency permit labour market (un)restricted will be considered for this role.
- A variety of projects.
- The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
- A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
- An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
- 20 days vacation and 12 ADV-days
Do you see yourselves in this position as Consultant?
Then press the button below and get acquainted!