- Mechanical design
- Mechanical design machinery
- Industrial Design
Mechanical Test Engineer
Who we are
Verhaert On-site Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm founded in 2006. The organization provides solutions for companies and organizations in various sectors, including aerospace, medical devices, automotive and consumer electronics.
Together we work on challenging projects for leading clients and offer expertise in concept development, engineering, prototyping, testing and project management.
Verhaert On-site Consulting is part of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation.
You are responsible to create, execute, follow-up the test program related to the specific engineering projects. The test are executed in our concept to product design program and during field follow-up. You are contributing to maintain the quality, safety, reliability, cost of our existing and future products.
- Follow-up the build-up of new prototype units.
- Define the testprogram in cooperation with the project engineer.
- Execute the testprogram and analyse the results.
- Check the incoming prototype parts, organise and follow-up
- Activly contribute to the test planning.
- Safeguard safety and follow the safetyprocedures in the lab
- Systematically secure and apply newly acquired knowledge
- Create, improve and maintain new test procedures
- Solve technical issues in the labo and with our customers
- Analyse the test results, report and advice towards project team and teamleader
- You have a master or bachelor degree in engineering or equal by experience
- You have a solid technical background
- You have strong analytical skills and eye for detail.
- You work systematically, accurately and can work efficiently under high workload
- Knowledge about dryers and nitrogen generators are a plus
- You are a real team player and flexible in a dynamic team.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
This vacancy requires a valid Belgian Working Permit