- Elektronica hardware
Electronic Design Engineer
Moebius Consulting is the technical consultancy company within the Verhaert Masters in Innovation Group.
We have an opportunity for an experienced electronic design engineer in East-Flanders.
Juniors are welcome.
You will join the electronics design team and will be involved in the full hardware development cycle of sensor related products. You will have the chance to work with challenging projects designed for extreme environments. The designs are related to image processing, sensor readout, system integration, digital and analog electronics.
Your work will vary from realizing power supplies & cabling/harnessing to creating digital electronics with state of the art FPGA and microcontrollers. You will have the opportunity to learn and design these products in assistance with experienced project teams (defense or space related).
You will work with Altium Designer for schematic entry and PCB layout. Follow-up, startup and debugging of the product are part of the job. Your creativity will be appreciated in solving problems. You will be responsible for the documentation related to your design.
- You have a master or bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering.
- You have experience an interest in hardware design.
- A basic knowledge of schematic entry (Altium Designer) is a plus.
- Hands-on in basic programming languages (C, C++, Python,…) is a plus.
- You are hands-on with lab equipment.
- You have a pro-active working attitude with good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
Valid Belgian work permit is required; no need to apply without.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.