Region to work in
What you like to do
- You enjoy taking responsibility for electromechanical engineering via machine programming and automation software development
- You like to be closely involved in the construction of new machines
- You are a true analyst. You like to investigate malfunctions in the machines. You get a kick out of solving them and making the necessary improvements.
- You always do this in consultation with the customer.
Who you are
- You have a Master in industrial sciences or electromechanics, electronics or equivalent through experience
- You have knowledge of Rockwell Studio5000 and Kinetix5700 drive
- TIA portal V17, troubleshooting PLC code and Motion process are not empty concepts for you.
- Your knowledge of software programming in mechanical engineering is unequalled. (PLC controls and programming, servo-motion technology, HMI, process controls, start-up of industrial communication-bus systems, electrical control cabinets, mechanical and process-driven adjustment work).
- Problems are a challenge for you. You bite into them and persevere until the end.
- You are very communicative.
- The English language holds no secrets for you.
- You are prepared to travel abroad
- You have at least 2 years' experience in machine projects
Who we are
Verhaert Onsite Consulting, part of the Verhaert group, is the partner by choice that
gives companies the capacity to innovate. We do this by bringing the right talents around the
table. That's what we are good at!
Our mission is to:
- support our clients' innovation projects in transformation, resilience, acceleration and industrialization in various domains and across Flanders.
- continuously work on your personal growth by working on different projects, training and coaching.
Our offer to you
- A variety of projects.
- The possibility to continuously improve in your job.
- A place in a stable innovation group with a wide network of customers.
- An attractive salary package, including a car and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance....
- 20 days vacation and 12 ADV-days